It's been such a busy summer that I haven’t yet been able to read The Beauty of Aging- A Women’s Guide to Joyful Living but I was able to visit author Angela Paul’s website and was inspired with many things the fifty-five year old author, model, and life coach had to share in her video about growing older. Angela is married to Alan Paul from the forty-year-old band Manhattan Transfer.
Some of Angela's words of wisdom are:
- Don’t get caught up in the media’s perspective of what beauty is suppose to be about. Everything we see is just an illusion.
- Focus on yourself from the inside out.
- Have a good sense of yourself.
- Meditation and silence are very important.
- And so is sleep. Take time to rest when we're tired.
- Sex is even more important as we age. Sex is key to good health emotionally and mentally, but a good sex life is also very important for us physically even into our 80's.
Great to know that orgasms are right in there with eating well, exercising, and getting a good nights sleep :-)
Be sure to check out Angela’s 50 tips for aging beautifully when you have a minute here.