Yee-haw! The bullshit work is done, my neck issue is so much better and it's back to doing what I like to do again. This week's post from Marc and Angel was titled "16 Simple Ways to Love Yourself Again". They have solid advice about getting over our humps, expanding outside our comfort zone and finding self-love. I don't always have time to read them but I will say this- they are always good when I do.
* Start telling ourselves what we love about ourselves.
* Start being one with what is.
* Start focusing less on winning the approval of others.
* Start distancing ourselves from those who bring us down ( this is huge).
* Start forgiving our past selves.
* Start making the changes we know we need to make ( another big one).
* Start embracing the mistakes we haven’t even made yet...
For more insight on these click here.
And have yourself a merry little Christmas....I mean Easter :-)
I'm hosting and it's time to get the ball rolling.