This week’s Beauty of the Week is the very creative and artistic Susan "B" Zimmerman who was born with the entrepreneurial spirit. Founder of the successful clothing lines Boxer Rebellion and Only in America, Sue’s latest creation is sueb.do, which is a happy, preppy product line representing the beauty, fun and character of Cape Cod. If you are on the Cape "bee" sure to stop into Sue's great store called sueb.do. It is in Mashpee at the Popponesset Marketplace.
Sue has this to say about growing older and being an entrepreneur:
- I am a very passionate person who has been fortunate to always make a living doing what I love. I don't think of what I do as work. It is what defines me....my creative spirit, my drive to succeed, and my desire to grow and always learn.
- My entrepreneurial experiences have evolved and morph as I have aged. I love reinventing my business and myself and thrive on constant change and activity.
- Some people think of me as a life coach. I love inspiring, teaching and networking. So many people have helped me along my successful entrepreneurial path that I now have the time and skills to help others and enjoy doing so.
- I have a wonderful husband who has been my friend ever since we met at camp when we were 13.
- I adore Cody, my Cockapoo, and wake up everyday grateful for the wonderful life I have. I have learned to slow down and enjoy my garden, my friends, and the walks in the woods.
- Life isn't a chaotic state like it once was with three children, two of whom are twins. My girls are independent now and I love that! Being a positive role model to them has always been important. I want them to see that I can balance work and home life, and always be there for them.
Thank you Sue for all your entrepreneurial support and encouragement over the years!
|sueb.do on Cape Cod