You may remember awhile ago I did a post on setting reminders on my iphone to remind myself to do certain things for daily living and other ways to take care of myself.
It is HERE if you missed it.
I keep adding to my reminders and it has been so helpful for keeping my head on the right side of the track, especially as we continue to be pandemically challenged.
I thought I'd share some of them with you today:
- Love is the answer to everything.
- Fears are just stories we tell ourselves.
- Breath into stress. Breath into everything.
- The only approval I need to have is my own.
- If it costs me my peace, it's too expensive.
- Be where I feel most alive.
- Don't allow my light to get dimmed by someone else.
- Tears are my strength.
- Be with whatever is and watch it disappear.
- Notice tension in my body and breath into it to release it.
- Get unstuck for the need for security.
- Do things that scare me.
- Be the brick, not the sponge (very helpful when around disfunction).
- Disease ( dis-ease) = not being able to release anger and not being able to forgive.
- I don't abandon myself for the needs of others.
- Listen carefully to my internal compass.
- Enoughness is the seed of love.
- Be with what you fear and watch it disappear.
- Say what I am afraid to say.
- Lead with the truth.
- Fall in love with the unknown.
That's it for now. Have a good week! 💗